Skooldazeradio (Femco Technologies) Terms and Conditions
The digital platforms and contents and elements of the digital platforms (including, e.g. both editorial content and the code used in programming the platforms) are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except as explicitly provided in these Terms of Service, you may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, prepare derivative works, perform, or use in any other way that is prohibited by copyright law without consent of the copyright holder, any copyrighted material found on or in Skooldazeradio ‘s digital properties. You may copy and print content for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. To request permission from Skooldazeradio for any other use, please contact email@example.com
Third Party Content
Our digital platforms contain links to sites and services, and use embedded tools provided and controlled by third parties and governed by the terms of service of those www.skooldazeradio.com. Skooldazeradio is not responsible in any way for third party sites, services, or products that may be linked to, embedded in, featured on, or otherwise used via our digital platforms, or for any products or services that may be advertised by third parties on our digital platforms. Skooldazeradio does not endorse the content, operators, products, or services of these providers, and users should review these providers’ own terms of service for more information.
Use of the Service
By using the digital platforms, including by registering for the digital platforms, participating in comments or discussions, submitting content through the digital platforms, using downloadable content, or by using any other features of the digital platforms, you agree to the following rules:
• The digital platforms may only be used for noncommercial purposes. You may not use the digital platforms to distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods and services.
• The digital platforms are intended for users over the age of 13.
• Skooldazeradio may delete, edit, or move any user-generated material that we believe may be objectionable or in violation of these Terms of Service. Skooldazeradio may limit or terminate users’ access to the Skooldazeradio digital platforms for any reason, including violation of these Terms of Service.
• Please respond insightfully and respectfully. There is room for disagreement, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.
• Please stay on topic. If you have general questions or concerns about or with Skooldazeradio, please use our info@Skooldazeradio.com
• Please review your comments. Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation make it easier for everyone to understand your ideas.
• You may link to or quote from relevant articles, but do not copy and paste entire or large portions of articles.
• Skooldazeradio welcomes your thoughts, but may remove or edit comments in our discretion, including for excessive length.
All Submissions and Uploads
• Submissions must be civil and respectful, and hateful, harassing, or discriminatory language will not be tolerated on the digital platforms. Skooldazeradio may delete any content that may contain foul language, or may be otherwise inappropriate, without warning. In the case of repeated offenses, Skooldazeradio may terminate your posting privileges.
• You may only post, upload or transmit materials for which you own the copyright or have permission to distribute electronically. This includes newspaper or magazine articles, song lyrics, audio, video, photos, and images. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral, or proprietary rights.
• By posting, uploading, or transmitting any material on or through the digital platforms, you hereby grant Skooldazeradio a non-exclusive, irrevocable, sublicensable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use that material in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed.
• You may not link to, post, upload, or transmit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful or malicious code. You may not use the digital platforms to distribute chain letters, mass mailings, or spam or to gather e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending spam to other users of the digital platforms.
• Skooldazeradio is not responsible or liable for any materials posted, uploaded, or transmitted by users on or through the digital platforms. Skooldazeradio cannot verify the accuracy of statements that users make on or through the digital platforms, and does not guarantee that any material has been posted, uploaded, or transmitted with the permission of the owner or is otherwise in compliance with these Terms of Service. For copyright infringement concerns, please refer to the “Copyright Agent” section of these Terms of Service.
Representations and Indemnity
You represent and warrant that (a) any material you post, upload, or transmit on or through our digital platforms does not and will not violate any of these Terms of Service, and (b) your use of our digital platforms complies with these Terms of Service. You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless Skooldazeradio and its directors, officers, employees, and licensees from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from (1) your breach of any of the above representations and warranties, (2) your use of the digital platforms, (3) the materials you have posted, uploaded, or transmitted on or through the digital platforms, or (4) Skooldazeradio ‘s publication, distribution, or use of such materials.
The digital platforms are available on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Skooldazeradio does not warrant that the digital platforms will be uninterrupted or error-free. Skooldazeradio also does not make any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from use of the digital platforms or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, products, opinions, or statements available on or through the digital platforms or through links on the digital platforms. Use of these digital platforms is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Skooldazeradio, its directors, officers, or employees be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the digital platforms. In no event will Skooldazeradio, its directors, officers, or employees be liable for any amount.
If you believe that your work has been reproduced on our digital platforms in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to Skooldazeradio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
• A description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
• Your contact information, such as address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
These Terms of Service supersede any previous documents, correspondence, conversations, or other oral or written understanding related to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are governed by and construed under Maryland State law without regard to its choice of law rules, and, where applicable, the laws of the United States. To the extent permissible by law, any disputes under these Terms of Service or relating to the digital platforms will be litigated in the local or federal courts located, and you hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue, in the State of Maryland. A modification or waiver of a part of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver or modification of any other portion of the Terms of Service. If for any reason any provision of these Terms of Service is found unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please use email@example.com.